Monday 13 May 2013

I'm Going On Holiday!

Well my friends you're probably wondering why I haven't been posting the last few days, I'm going on Holiday!  In fact I'm going to the land of whisky and honey!  Tomorrow morning at 9am my wife and I fly out for Scotland and then on our return trip, Singapore.  While we're over there we'll be visiting Abbey Whisky, Whisky Shop Dufftown, Gordon & MacPhail, Glenfarclas, Aberlour, Macallan, Glengoyne, Talisker, Glenfiddich, Glenlivet, Benromach, Glenglassaugh and a few other fun things!

When we get back I'll be posting lots of photos along with details of our experiences in the promised land!

Also as a quick side note I've finally got the camera up and running so I'll be posting shots taken while I was at Whisky Live Perth when we get back.  They look great!

I'll see you all when I get back!

Slainte Mhath!
SquidgyAsh the Whisky Fiend  

No comments:

Post a Comment